Saturday, October 08, 2005

Williamsport High School student expelled due to airsoft gun

A Williamsport High School freshman was expelled on Friday after bringing a pellet pistol to school and firing it, the Washington County Sheriff's Department said.

Police said the 14-year-old boy had an Airsoft pistol, loaded with plastic pellets, concealed in his waistband.
There was a report that the boy showed the pistol to other students and fired it in the school, police said.
Police said other students told an art teacher, who confronted the boy. "He reportedly knelt down and pulled it out of his waistband and surrendered it to the teacher," police wrote in a press release.
Police said the pistol was an exact replica of a real SIG Sauer pistol - similar to one an 18-year-old Frederick, Md., man had when he was shot and killed by Frederick Police on Sept. 30.
Frederick Police said they were chasing the man and three other people when they ordered him to drop the handgun, but he turned and pointed it at them.

10 comments:

  1. Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here NO RESTRICTIONS get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising NO RESTRICTIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am searching around for fresh information
    for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

    It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

    I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

    Kind regards,
    Jos
    Today's News From & About eBay

    Get the eBay Business Box Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

    Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
    Vegas Vacations
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:14 AM

    Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about work at home business work at home idea and opportunity You should check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is great and let me say

    A favorite pastime of mine is Sports Betting to make a few extra bucks.
    My only problems is that I was never good at picking teams or games.
    Recently I found a site that is like Sports Betting but I dont lose my money if my pick is bad.

    Its a sports stock market, kinda like NASDAQ. which makes a big difference because if I buy shares in a team. I keep the stock whether they win or lose, but as a bonus I get paid divdends if they win.
    So I can make money with dividends and also from selling high and buying low.

    I buy shares in NFL, NASCAR, NCAAB, MLB, Golf, Tennis ect....
    They just released Some Great IPOS's this week!

    Heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
    you can log in and check it out for free..


    Keep up the good work on your blog!
    -Erik

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very muck enjoyed your business home make money online site. I also have a great interest in business home make money online and have set up a site. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:49 AM

    Yo ! You have to see this: exterior garden lighting.
    The best in toutdoor lighting design, installation and service:
    exterior garden lighting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Hey nice site Check out this one about adult personals uk really good adult personals uk

    Enjoy adult personals uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a site targeted traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers site targeted traffic related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time:-)

    ReplyDelete