Monday, October 31, 2005

Today's Teen: De Pere gamer lives for PlayStation 2

My name is: Bruce Ninham.

People call me: Bruce.

My age is: 14.

My school is: West De Pere High School.

I live in: De Pere.

People describe me as: funny.

A band or musician I can’t get enough of is: Mike Jones.

The song I would choose as the theme to my life is: “I’ma Hustla” by Cassidy.

My all-time favorite movie is: “Half Baked.”

I never miss an episode of: MTV’s “The Real World.”

If you’re on the Internet, be sure to check out: www.yahoo.com.

A book or magazine I’d recommend is: “PlayStation Magazine.”

I hate to admit it, but my guilty pleasure is: eating chips.

If I could switch places for one day with anyone, it would be: Mike Jones.

My favorite breakfast cereal is: Fruity Pebbles.

The best birthday gift I ever received was: an airsoft gun from my mom.

A celebrity that really annoys me is: Larry the Cable Guy.

The last thing that made me laugh was: “South Park.”

My favorite cartoon character is: Cartman.

If I could have a super power: to fly.

One of my greatest fears is: snakes.

My best trait is: my personality.

My worst habit is: being lazy.

In my spare time, I enjoy: going on the computer and playing video games.

If I won $1 million, I would: buy a bigger house and give some to my mom.

If I could travel anywhere, I would: go to New York City.

I can’t possibly live without: my PlayStation 2.

My future plans include: going to college.

My dream job would be: a DJ for WILD 99.7 FM.

The best thing about being a teenager is: going places by yourself.

My family includes: my mom Nancy, my sisters Marissa and Marie, brothers Matthew and Bobby, my nephew Desmond, and my dog Naceita.


Hey, teens, introduce yourself to other teen readers with an “About Me” profile. It’s simple. Just e-mail Thomas Rozwadowski at trozwado@greenbaypressgazette.com and tell him you’re interested. He’ll hook you up with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment