Thursday, September 22, 2005

Woman, 30, shot with 'airsoft' BBs

A 19-year-old Kaka'ako man was arrested early Monday morning after he allegedly shot a woman with an "airsoft" gun in downtown Honolulu.
The woman, 30, told police she was standing along Merchant Street about 1:50 a.m. when a silver SUV drove by and the driver shot her with a pellet or airsoft gun.
Airsoft guns look very much like real weapons but shoot plastic BBs instead of bullets.
The victim, who was not seriously injured, took down the SUV's license plate number and called police, who found the vehicle, with the driver inside, parked at the Diamond Head lookout.
Police took the woman to the lookout, and she positively identified the SUV driver, who was then arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault, police said.
Police said the suspect gave them permission to search the SUV and that they found four airsoft guns.

9 comments:

  1. Searching web cam chat rooms sites I was surprised at some of the web cam chat rooms content...Its amazing some of these web cam chat rooms sites show weird things.

    I stumbled onto your blog while just messing around tonight after dinner...

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used star craft camper.
    Stop by and check it out sometime at used star craft camper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to invite you to look at thesespetite announce automobile, for a way to reduce things found in our dump yards, any small action makes a bigger reactionpetite announce automobile, it's time to look at a way to reduce our waste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

    I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

    Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

    I have a electric bike site. It pretty much covers electric bike related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice blog here! I will be sure to book mark you.
    I have a cursus email en language language marketing nl site. It pretty much covers cursus email en language language marketing nl related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a ki toy johnson site. It pretty much covers ki toy johnson related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
    this site again. I just worship the site its comes
    from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
    looking up blogs like this.
    Please proceed to my bad plastic surgery picture blog when you find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
    back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
    just like this one.
    In my spare time I will look for your blog.

    ReplyDelete