Wednesday, January 26, 2005

ASR Article: FPS, Weight and Velocity

Let me tell you that this article came as a huge surprise. One day, out of the blue, a lengthy, detailed analysis of airsoft round velocities shows up in the staff mailbox with a modest request that we 'post' it.

Reading through this thing took some time and some significant noodling. I should warn you that this isn't some lightweight fluff piece-- it reads a bit more like a college thesis. Not that this is any surprise: the author reports that, in additon to being a member of The Covert of Canton airsoft team, he holds a BS in Engineering and works in the Aeronautics industry.

Curious? Take a look at what he's got to say on the subject of FPS, Weight and Velocity.

1 comment:

  1. I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
    Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
    time. Sensational blog.
    Please proceed to my plastic surgery las vegas blog when you find the time.

    ReplyDelete