Monday, April 25, 2005

New Hero Arms Parts for G&G M14 Rifle

The G&G M14 rifle has just been released and we are already seeing aftermarket parts being manufactured for it. Hero Arms has taken the head start and has already released a new flash hider, reinforced outer barrel and scope mount for the G&G M14 rifle. The Hero Arms M14 scope mount features full Springfield Armory trademarks and looks very authentic. WGC Shop has these parts in stock and ready to ship, however, the G&G M14 is out of stock in most retailers at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
    blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
    the hook! I just kept coming back!
    Go by and hit my sears credit card blog, you'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
    again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
    worth the value as yours.
    You must peep out my plastic surgery new jersey blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
    back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
    just like this one.
    Check out the blog site with my plastic surgery boston in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
    looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
    site and will go back!
    Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery denver blog.

    ReplyDelete